June 5th-June 9th

Session Number:6
Week Number:7
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 5
What is/was your overall goal for this week? Finish coding traps, so that I can begin working on designing levels.

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
6/5Finished creating the working door and key. Also began working on a falling platform1 hourThis was a best practice since I need game objects to make the level.
6/6Made the falling platform work. I tried to code a ball and chain, but it doesn’t fit the game.1 hourThis was a best practice since I need game objects to make the level.
6/7Completed the first level. I drew a sketch of it during my physics class yesterday and then implemented it into the game today.1.5 hoursThis was a best practice since I designed a level that we need to make the game playable.
6/8Started the second level. Adjusted Cannonball speeds to make it work better with the level1 hourThis was a best practice since I designed a level that we need to make the game playable.
6/9Continued making the second level. There’s an issue with the player’s movement where the player clips into walls a lot. It ended up being broken even more today, so I changed back to a previous level. 1 hourThis was a best practice since I designed a level that we need to make the game playable.